HOW CAN YOU DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES NATURALLY? KNOW 5 TIPS HERE.
In this day and age, more and more people are turning to natural treatments as modern medicines become more expensive and reactive. People have a hard time trusting the efficacy of modern medicine as it has many side effects and are looking for natural ways to cure their ailments.
Kidney stone is one of the most common kidney diseases and has many natural treatments available. Kidney stones can be treated naturally by dissolving and breaking them down in the kidney and passing them through the urinary system If you’re wondering how to dissolve kidney stone naturally, read on and find out!
WHAT IS A KIDNEY STONE?
When there are a lot of minerals and salt deposits in the kidney, they become crystallized and stick to the inner walls of the kidney, and forms kidney stones. Kidney stones can cause a lot of pain and discomfort and but aren’t anything to worry about as long as they are diagnosed and treated in time.
Diagnosing kidney stones is the first step in finding out how to dissolve kidney stone naturally, it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get a medical diagnosis of your condition before taking any medications or remedies for it. Here are the indications that need immediate medical attention:
- If you have pain or discomfort in your abdominal and groin area
- If your urine color is pink, brown, or red and it is painful or uncomfortable to pee
- If your urge to pee has become more frequent than usual
- If your urine is concentrated and gives off a foul smell
- If you feel uneasiness and sudden weakness
- If you are puking or feel like puking suddenly
- In case of an infection, you may even have a fever and experience some chills.
WHAT CAUSES THE DEVELOPMENT OF KIDNEY STONES?
If you’re wondering how to cure kidney stones naturally, the first thing you need to know is what causes it. Kidney stones are generally caused by a large intake of minerals and salt and not enough water content in the body to dissolve and process them through the urine, but it can be caused by many other reasons like:
- When your urine is highly concentrated.
- When you are dehydrated.
- Surgical complications that can lead to kidney stone development
- Digestive disorders that disrupt the metabolism in the body and result in kidney stone development.
- Having excessive amounts of fat deposits in the body
- Eating foods with high amounts of salts and minerals
HOW CAN YOU DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES NATURALLY?
Although kidney stones sound scary and painful, it can be quite easy to treat them if you are doing things right. Kidney stones are passed through the urinary system and it causes a lot of pain, but if they are broken down and dissolved before this process, they can be removed from your urinary system with minimal pain and discomfort. However, these treatments may not work for everyone and should only be tried after proper medical consultation. Here is how to get rid of kidney stones naturally:
- Drink a lot of water so that the stones increase the flow of liquids into the kidney so the stones break and slowly dissolve into the water and pass through urine.
- Lemon juice can help in disintegrating the kidney stone and making it easier to pass it through your urine and remove kidney stone naturally.
- Wheatgrass juice can help in diluting the urine and dissolving the kidney stone easily.
- Tulsi water can dissolve kidney stones and reduce pain and inflammation in the kidney and urinary system.
- Cucumber juice has high water content and drinking cucumber juice regularly can be helpful in dissolving kidney stones naturally.
- Watermelon juice is one of the most commonly suggested natural remedies for dissolving kidney stones naturally, its high water content increase liquid flow in the kidney and breaks down kidney stone so they can pass through your urine easily.
Kidney stones are a very common ailment, they cause excessive amounts of minerals and salts to sediment and form crystals or stones that become attached to the kidney’s inner walls. This can be treated by dissolving these stones to minimum size and passing them through your urine. If you’re trying to find out how to dissolve kidney stones naturally, drinking a lot of liquids and water to increase the flow of liquids to the kidney is a great way to dissolve kidney stones naturally.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can kidney stone cause kidney failure?
Kidney stones, if left untreated can become fatal to the kidney function and cause a lot of pain and damage to your body.
- Should I take tomato juice to treat kidney stone?
Tomatoes have a high water content, but they may not be the best treatment method for kidney stones. It is better to seek advice from a physician or doctor regarding this.